TRIOS—More than Just an Impression
At Castro Valley Orthodontics, we’re dedicated to making your orthodontic treatment as easy, efficient, and comfortable as possible. For Dr. So and our team, that means using state-of-the-art TRIOS imaging throughout your treatment. The TRIOS intraoral scanner can be used with all the treatments offered at Castro Valley Orthodontics, from Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™ clear aligners to traditional metal and clear braces.
The TRIOS intraoral scanner allows Dr. So to have complete control over all aspects of your smile transformation, from your very first appointment at our Castro Valley orthodontic office to the day you receive your retainers!
Intraoral scanning with TRIOS:
- No need for traditional alginate (goopy) impressions
- Allows us to start, stop, and restart scanning at any time
- High-quality digital impressions improve diagnostics and communication
- Accurately captures your bite in real time a for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning
- Reduced visits and chair time with easy fit of customized appliances or brackets with indirect bonding
- Monitors your progress by virtually removing brackets and comparing your tooth movement to the treatment plan
- Digital impressions can be used to virtually debond brackets for retainer preparation